Locally sponsor Crimeseen by advertising on the Security Advisor Locator Map
- • Keyword Search by trades and services in the profile you provide
- • Branded Notifications of crime in your area with logo/link to your company website
- • Branded Reports created by your company link to your company website
- • Branded Posters make victim's neighbors aware of crime in their area w/o soliciting
- • Create and participate in a Crimeseen Response Team (*referral club)
- • Security Advisor Charter Membership available to the first 500 Professionals
*Any Crimeseen Security Advisor can establish a Team by recruiting 5 advisors to join them.
Crimeseen provides a team page, logo, and map marker free of charge to promote the team.
Existing teams meet weekly as a referral club to discuss local crime trends, learn about new technology/practices, and to honor local first responder heroes.
Invite your local law enforcement agency to register on Crimeseen.com, upload their crime tips logo, and provide a link to their tips page. Share their Crimeseen posts on your social media pages to support their crime solving efforts.
Educate local law enforcement agencies about the Crimeseen One For The Road camera locator map your team promotes to assist in crime solving in your area. Invite all camera owners to upload a sample image of what they record day and night in public space. Crimeseen members can contact these camera owners via private message to request video when required.
For more information on this unique marketing opportunity, contact us using the form below.